Back to Online Search
Basic Search: Online Database
ICDP maintains a large database of links related to the discipline of Commercial
For best results, it's important to choose your keywords wisely. Keep these
tips in mind:
- Try the obvious first.
- Make keywords as specific as possible.
- You can choose up to 5 keywords.
- Keywords order is not important.
- If you want results containing either of the keywords choose at
- If you want results containing all of the keywords choose all.
- You will get more results in at least one than all.
Search is NOT case sensitive.
If you're not exactly sure which search keywords to use, this is a good
place to start. Pull down the list from the categories to view the different
areas within the categories.
- The 5 predetermined categories to select from are Industry, Organization,
Issues, Material and Region
- Pull down list and select any one subcategory
- Highlight None if you do not want selection from the category
- You can choose more than one category at a time.
Top of Page